Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Update on Becky's school

Becky's been busy with grad school, so I asked her a few questions for the blog.


What classes are you taking right now?
Intro to computers, intro to organizational systems, and intro to networks which starts in a few weeks.

How do you like the classes?
They are challenging. It's a lot of information to take in at once, but it's interesting. It's good to learn new things.

So you just took a midterm in your computer class, how'd you do?
Got an A. (a 97%)

Any other tests coming up. How do you think you'll do?
My first one for organizational systems. I'm nervous.

Anything else you want to say about school?
I'm hoping I can keep my job and pay for it :-)

3 comments:

nanapapava said...

We never doubted for a minute that Becky would do any less than an A. Good job! And, Becky, you are too important to your employer not to have a job :)
Don't worry! Everything will work out.
Nana

Becky said...

3 jobs...

Work
School
Mom

and you still got an A!! Great Job!!

Dave said...

Thanks for sharing the great news. It must be tough juggling classes with work and home, but you're managing it! I don't think there are many people that could/would do what you're doing. Pretty soon, Sawyer's going to have the coolest mom to come and speak to his classroom about what they do for a living.